Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Staples Coupons!

For those of you who grabbed the 75% off coupons mentioned earlier, here are even more for you to take with you.  And from Hip 2 Save's reader Kate:

"Hey Collin, I just wanted to say thank you for posting about the 75% off coupons at Staples! I would never have thought of couponing there, but when I saw the 75% off coupon for HP paper I decided to check it out. I was planning on using my coupons on a single package of paper, making each package $2.15 after tax. Then, after some thought, my husband said we should “Think bigger.” We ended up buying a CASE of HP All Purpose paper, which contain 5 normal size packages of paper and have a regular retail price of $34.99, for just $9.47 for the case after tax! That’s $1.89 a package! I wanted to share this deal in case other Hip2Savers want to do the same thing. Thank you again!"

So grab your coupons and head over to Staples before they are expired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment