Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Going to the Dogs.. (and cats!)



For those of you reading my blog, I am interested in starting a collection for pet food specifically Purina One or dog/cat treat coupons in order to donate these products to my local animal shelter. Some of you may wonder why I want to do this. 
Growing up I have always had dogs as pets but inside I have loved animals and as my mom can tell you that let to me always wanting to take care of more.  For over 10 years we had 3 dogs, and Not too long ago my family adopted two dogs, and I am grateful that the shelter was able to allow us to add to our family.  It breaks my heart knowing there are dogs that remain in these shelters for months or longer because there are not enough homes. 

They struggle all the time to provide food and treats to these animals. By donating coupons for pet treats and Purina One dog food, you will be helping to purchase these things at a low price, and we will be able to help them provide for more animals in need.  For more information please leave a comment on this post and I will contact you with more details.

My shelter babies:


0 comments:

Post a Comment